LIXON Education is constantly striving to provide excellent services to you, our customers and business
partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information
about you, your organisation and your students.
Commitment to Privacy
LIXON Education does not:
- Sell the names, addresses or any other information about your organisation, users and students to any
outside vendors or entities.
LIXON Education does:
- Safeguard organisation, user and student information from unauthorised access.
- Use encryption and SSL (secure sockets layer) technology when transmitting organisation, user and student information over networks.
- Store organisation, user and student information in a secured database.
A cookie is a small, encrypted data string that the application will store in your web browser that contains your unique
User ID. Cookies are not used to collect any other information about you, your computer system, browsing habits, or any
other personal or technical information.
LIXON Library uses Google Analytics to collect information about the usage of the application
- including a user's approximate location and the type of device (i.e. tablet, desktop, smart phone). Google Analytics
Subscription and Payment Information
LIXON Library does not store credit card numbers or PayPal credentials of users that subscribe to the
service. The application will store a minimal set of data that describes a subscription payment - including the payee
name and the ID of the PayPal billing. This minimal information is stored in a secured database and transmitted across
networks using encryption and SSL (secure sockets layer) technology. The information is only used to manage your subscription
with PayPal and is never sold to any external vendors or entities.
Please do not send or otherwise transmit to LIXON Library or LIXON Education any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion
or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership).